Record-Breaking Conditions at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has topped 200 inches of snowfall before the official 1st day of winter, a December record four decades in the making. The new Sweetwater Gondola and Teton Quad lifts have optimized the mountain’s already legendary terrain, and this winter promises to be one for the ages. All lifts are open and there’s more snow on the way.
Holiday Happenings in Jackson Hole
Recently named one of America’s “20 Best Small Towns for Christmas” by Country Living magazine, Jackson Hole came in as No. 4. The article sates: “No town lights up for the holidays quite like Jackson. The town at the base of the Tetons has a spectacular Town Square any time of the year, with monumental arches of elk antlers at the four corners. But around the holidays, the arches are wrapped in strings of lights to illuminate the nights with a festive glow. Stick around until New Year’s Eve if you want to see the torch parade of ski instructors snaking down the mountain at the town’s two ski resorts.”
Events You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Santa on the Square: daily from 5 pm – 7 pm at the Stage Stop Building.
- Sleigh Rides on the National Elk Refuge from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Jackson Hole Playhouse Dinner Theatre’s “Snowed Inn for Christmas”
- Dec 24th: Santa drops in from the Tram at 4:30 at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Dec 25th: Ski with Santa on Teewinot at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Dec 31st: Several Torchlight Parades for adults and kids at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Snow King Mountain and Grand Targhee Resort.
With hotel reservations and airline tickets hard to come by during the holidays, make Jackson Hole your permanent winter destination by contacting the Tom Evans team. Whether it’s a ski-in/ski-out chalet in Teton Village or a quaint and convenient townhome or condo in Jackson, Tom Evans’ experience makes him the perfect choice to connect you to this mountain paradise.